Friday, October 16, 2009

The Four Weeks to Freedom


If you want to quit your job or simply just to make an extra stable internet income, read this letter because your life is about to change.
My name is Zamri Nanyan and I’ve been making money online since 2003.
However, this whole thing, this concept of ‘making money online’ is “WRONG” – it has been mislead, misinterpreted and worse still, it can never help you to achieve real personal freedom.
But there’s another side of the coin to this which is the truth that WILL give you what you want.
But before that, let me share with you my story…
“I Want To Give You What He’s Going To Reveal To Me So That You Can Quit Your Job Too.”
After my first paid consultation session with him, I already knew that I’ll get great value from him. Then I thought about YOU – and also my subscribers who have been telling me how much they wanted to quit their job too.
Let’s face the fact – not everyone can afford to hire Patric. And even if they can, he doesn’t accept clients unless the client is already successful online and he has time at that moment.
I know this is going to sound ruthless, but it’s just not profitable for him. (This is also another reason why he doesn’t promote himself heavily locally – he doesn’t want people to label him ‘ruthless’ for not teaching. But if you know him like I do, he’s a down-to-Earth, humble person.)
For instance, last week, he just got back from London speaking at another seminar. His program sold for £2,000 pound – that’s about RM 11,600. And it’s not even mentoring, just his package that doesn’t take his personal time at all. So, if you were him, I guess you would be making money through the easy way like him, right?
But, I don’t want to see you ‘stuck’. You can achieve much more if you know what I will know.
So I’m going to release the business model that Patric gives to me and his money-making strategies to you. And on top of that, he’ll even structure the entire program to fit you too.
Announcing….
“The Four Weeks To Freedom”
Audiohxxp://www.thefourweekstofreedom.com/confidential.mp3
PDF transcripthxxp://thefourweekstofreedom.com/confidentialconversation-transcript.pdf
Mirror:
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/257870555/confidential.mp3
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/257870511/confidentialconversation-transcript.pdf

No comments: